1. What is your role in the church?
2. How long have you worked at Mission Hill?
We planted the church in November 2015.
3. What's one thing most people don't know about you?
I'm often out cruising around my neighbourhood on a long-board, listening to podcasts.
4. Cats or dogs?
Dogs. The bigger the better.
5. When you were 5, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I wanted to illustrate comics and I still have a collection of vintage comics in the office.
6. Favourite quote or poem?
Rudyard Kipling’s “If.”
7. Favourite books or podcasts?
8. What's your favourite part of your job?
Meeting with people one-on-one and working with the incredible leadership team. I would take working at a coffee shop over working behind a desk any day.